Twine is a digital tool, and a community of people:
- People building it to help small businesses
- People using it in small businesses, to make their communities better places
- People across England learning from the comparable data you can generate through Twine
Twine is more than a subscription:
It is a community of businesses and charities learning from data.
We built it as a better way to gain insight, the first tool that collects the data that matters to you, on your schedule.
We built it so that all data captured through it is
- helpful and relevant for managing your business, not random numbers requested for "reporting"
- actionable on a day-to-day basis
- comparable: through benchmarks and insight blogs, you can learn from the data of all Twine users, not just your own.
Twine is an initiative brought to you by Power to Change, an independent charitable trust set up in January 2015 to support community business in England. Power to Change's purpose is to help communities come together and address local social problems through enterprising solutions. Find out more here.
The Twine team at Power to Change works together with partners to keep Twine running and improving:
- The text message surveying and workspaces have been developed in partnership with Frontline SMS
- The financial benchmarking have been developed in partnership with www.mycake.org
- The volunteering app and the app for visitor footfall are being run by Founders and Coders
- Twine’s Central Hub is the Research Institute at Power to Change. If you have any questions, please let us know