Twine is a simple business intelligence platform, helping your organisation make your community a better place.
Twine is an initiative brought to you by Power to Change, an independent charitable trust set up in January 2015 to support community business in England. Power to Change's purpose is to help communities come together and address local social problems through enterprising solutions. Find out more here.
Twine is modular in design and has been developed by various partners:
- The text message surveying and workspaces have been developed in partnership with Frontline SMS
- The financial benchmarking and bookkeeping systems have been developed in partnership with www.mycake.org
- The volunteering app and data intermediary that stores information collected by Twine have been developed by Reason Digital
- We are currently trialing a system for gathering customer footfall data with Yoti, further information forthcoming
- We are also exploring the potential to integrate EPoS data into Twine, and are interested in hearing from subscribers who would like to use this function. Do get in touch about that
- Twine’s Central Hub is the Research Institute at Power to Change. If you have any questions, please let us know